Friday, April 17, 2009

There is definitely something that changes within your spirit when you become a mother. You are suddenly connected to this little person in ways you never could have imagined. His laughter fills me with joy to my core. His cry gets to my heart the way no other cry can. Here are some of my favorite things about my Benjamin Quinn. The way he sticks out his tongue and scrunches his eyebrows when he is really focused on getting something done. The way he squats and side steps when he thinks he is being sneaky. The way he grabs my face in his chubby little hands and kisses me with a drooly snotty face. The way he desperately wants to do everything his daddy does. The way he tries to sign "I love you" and isn't even close but you know he is trying his hardest. And his dimples...he has 2 regular cheek dimples, a chin dimple, a high cheek dimple and a dimple on each shoulder! I LOVE HIS DIMPLES!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful page and pictures. I loved seeing these and reading your thoughts on Motherhood and Benjamin Quinn. I love his dimples too, which he inherited from you and his Uncle Quinn! Love to you, Chris, and Ben.
Gigi